Weekend? What Weekend?

This last weekend went by in a blur. I had to work part of the day on Saturday, so I was up and going at my normal 6:15, and finally got home a little after 2p. After that I was exhausted from the previous 2 days working our House of Delegates annual meeting so it was nap time for me.

Sunday morning, Tate went for a quick 10 mile ride on his beloved fixie, and I went to work getting some laundry done and making a guava cake for the big game. We went to Woodland and hung out at Emiley's house for the big game. We brought the dogs, which kept Kelsey entertained while we munched on all the yummy eats. By the end of the game, the dogs were worn out and I was ready to go home. I ended up falling asleep on the couch around 8:30p and was in bed by 9p. I guess when you're a victim to routine, anything that messes with it will wipe you out. LOL!

I'm looking forward to next weekend as it is the opening of Sacred City's 2009 season. Emiley is coming to the bout with us and will sleep over, so that should be fun. It will be like one of our old sleep overs with lots of wine and popcorn! :^D

Comments