Randomness

So, randomness for this week is this... the old fridge has finally sold on craigslist as of today, the kennel we bought for Woody when we first got him is supposed to go tonight, I have another batch of limoncello brewing in the pantry and the flowers are blooming at the homestead.

When I was walking out the door this morning, I noticed that our camellia tree out front that has had a couple flowers, but mostly buds on it had exploded in red color. There is also a small camellia tree next to it that has exploded as well. If it's not raining I'll take some pictures when I get home and post the pretties. We also have a "tulip tree" that is in full bloom - light purple tulip looking flowers that are so delicate and pretty on bare branches. I've never noticed these trees around Sacramento before, but now I'm seeing them everywhere and they're gorgeous!

Edit - I was able to take some pictures, so here you go...



Comments