mmmm.... Sushi....

I got a call yesterday from Lisa and she wanted to know if we wanted to go to sushi with her for dinner. She said it may be a little late because she had to take care of some stuff and would call me later. She finally called around 7:15p and said that it would probably be another hour before she could get out and would understand if we went without her. By that time Tate and I were really hungry and wanted to go. It was at that point that I started chatting with Emiley online via Facebook and she was asking what we were up to. I told her what was going on and she said we could come to Woodland and have sushi with her. I posed the question to Tate and he said "sure".

So, to Woodland we went for unknown sushi. We went to Osaka sushi on Main Street, and it was soooo good. Very different than what we usually get at Crazy Sushi, but very yummy. We were stuffed and couldn't even finish it. It was the first time that we had ever left a sushi place with a take out container - crazy!! In the end it was another great night spent with my long lost bff. Thanks for the fun and the yummy sushi!!

Comments