Jammin' and Swimmin'

This morning my friend Salina came over to learn how to make jam. We spent 3 hours making 2 batches of strawberry jam and some raspberry chocolate sauce. It was the first time she and I had been able to just hang out together and it was a lot of fun. We gossiped and told stories the whole time, it made the fact that it was really hot today quite bearable. Then given that it was so hot, we decided to head over to Woodland and jump in my parent's pool. We took the dogs with us and tossed Buddy & Woody in so they could cool off. They ran around the backyard while we had fun in the pool. All in all it was a busy and fun day. Now I'm all sleepy and just want to go snuggle in my bed to dream about tomorrow and the fun I'm going to have at Emiley's canning bar-b-que sauce while Kelsey and Sierra play in the backyard!

Comments