The Canning Monster

I have an addiction and it's called canning. I've been canning up a storm this Summer from fruit jams to specialty jellies, dips and sauces, I've done a lot! It started with finding strawberries, black berries and raspberries at the 99c store. That made me triple berry jam, next was a Thai Hot and Sweet dipping sauce. Then there was the chocolate raspberry sauce, strawberry jam, red wine jelly, berry wine jelly, tomatoes, jalapeƱo jelly, and pears. I have plenty of stuff to give as Christmas gifts around the office and pass on to friends and family. Tate and I have been enjoying the different sauces and dips, and I am just keeping my eyes peeled for the next item to can! I'm thinking the Oktoberfest beer mustard I saw in my canning book is going to be the next one to try!!!

The canning shelf in the pantry before it got full!

Comments