Perfect?

Lately Dear Husband has been ruminating that life is "just about perfect." His eyes will start to glaze over, he may tip his head a bit to the side, tell me I'm awesome and that he loves me then go back to what he was doing. All in all I do agree with him. We have a pretty good life, husband and I. For one, after a long dry spell he is again working and seems to really like his job. We have some great friends and life does seem to be going along pretty smoothly. So, why then, do I not feel the perfection? Am I happy? Yes, very much so in a sense. So what's wrong then? That, my readers, I do not know. I feel lost. I'm not sure what I'm supposed to be doing and I'm not getting that fulfilled feeling I used to get from life.

It's time for a change and time to make even better things happen. I want that glazed look my husband gets. I want to heave that sigh and know that life is perfect. Now, I just need to figure out what that change needs to be and how to do it, then I'll have it set!

Comments